Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tags and an award :)

I like doing blogger tags- hey, they're fun! And I like receiving blogger awards even more. It makes me smile :)

First tag is a photo tag, from the lovely Michelle of Lipstick Rules.

The Rules...

1. Open your first photo folder.
2.Scroll down to the tenth photo.
3. Post that photo on your blog and tell us the story behind it...
4. Tag 5 or more other people to do the same!

Oh I wish the 10th photo in that folder was cute as Michelle's (hers is a photo of her daughter and son together). I wish it were a photo of of my daughter...well here it is:


Taken in 2007, from my old phone's camera (this is why it's blurry). That's me in the green shirt, and beside me is my friend Irish. This was when we stayed over at the Edsa Shangrila Hotel. We only stayed a few days. I remember that I liked their buffet, but that it was expensive. Hehe. Irish was my team mate at work that time...looking at this photo makes me miss the friends I'd made there, I wish the entire gang had been with us.

The me in that photo is sooooooo different from who I am now. I lived solely for myself! And my work was basically for supporting my vices. I was terribly impulsive, and at times, reckless! Oh man...I was also much thinner. LOL.


Next tag: 6 Things that make me happy. From the wonderful twinsouls of Beauty Inside and Out and sweetie Elsa, of Everyday is a blessing.

Here are 6 things that make me happy:

1. Going on dates with hubby
2. Seeing our daughter Laia grow each day
3. When my friends tell me they love me
4. When I'm happy with my makeup application
5. Good food (I love eating out, and my dad's, mom-in-law's, and hubby's cooking) and my fave foods (chocolate!)
6. Playing with our pet dogs- we have three, and I'm trying to get Laia not to be afraid of them :)


Then, a
blogger award given by the always pretty Shobe of Your little Beauty Bag. Thank you Shobe :)

Rules of acceptance:

1) Acknowledge the person who sent you the award.
2) Nominate 7 other blogs.
3) Share your 7 personality traits so we can get to know you better.

Ok, here goes...

-I'm a shy person. I don't usually initiate conversations but if you start one with me I can be quite talkative. I also do not like public speaking- like giving speeches or toasts and stuff like that. I don't like being the center of attention.
-I'm fiercely loyal. Yes, I swear. I'll do pretty much anything for the ones I love. Anything!
-When I find something that I really like, be it a book, food, hobby, I'll explore all aspects of it and do it or have more of it until I get sick of it. Addictive much?
-I tend to be more critical of the people whom I'm close to. I wish I weren't like that.
-I'm a night owl.
-I'm anti-climactic. I guess I don't like surprises. They kinda scare me sometimes.
-I can be lazy at times. I just need someone or something to motivate me, and when that happens I can be very efficient :)

If you've read all the way here, and have not done one or any of these tags yet, I tag YOU!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design by Dulcette B. | For and only For Ida of NaturalsAndMinerals