Thursday, June 11, 2009

Etsy yart sale!

I'm always online window shopping at Etsy since I love anything vintage and adore unique, intricate, handmade creations (they have make-up there too!) . Now it's time to actually shop! Etsy is having a yart (yard + art) sale- just search 'yart' to see sellers who are participating. Some items are also up for free shipping to the US and Canada ***EDIT: some items are for free worldwipe shipping as well! I hope my bookmarked Etsy shops are participating! Yart sale runs from June 10th to June 14th.

Coming up soon: my mmu sample haul from Etsy shop TheAllNaturalFace :)

7 comments:

Fifi said...

Ooohh I can't wait to see how you like The All Natural Face.
I'm a proud enabler. ;)

Etsy gets me broke, by the way, lol!

Ida said...

heehee i got a lot of free samples too. very good enabler! i have an endless list of things i want from etsy :)

Soapaholic said...

I've always been curious about Etsy! I've been seeing a lot of loots from there in beauty blogs, and almost all of them are super cute, but I've never actually gotten to visit the site! Haha. I think it's time to.:D

Thanks so much for your comment!^_^

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

what a clever name! sounds like fun!

http://pinkchampangefashion.blogspot.com/

noone said...

hehe I'm going to go check it out right now! Thanks for letting us know!

cpsanti said...

hm, i love the accessories on etsy. some of my friends are sellers too ;-)

Ida said...

soapaholic, you'll find countless cute objects at etsy. the handiwork that goes into creations there are pretty inspiring :)

adela, yeah the name of the sale is pretty clever :)

pop champagne, have you bought something already? :)

cpsanti, me too, love looking at them, sooooo many great finds :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design by Dulcette B. | For and only For Ida of NaturalsAndMinerals