Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finally, a visit to the dentist



I have to admit, I haven't been taking good care of my teeth. I kinda forgot about the dentist and just stopped going altogether! Ack. I should've made time for it. Cause I got a terrible toothache which hounded me for the past week! It was such an annoying pain which prevented me from doing and enjoying the things I normally do. Today I was finally able to schedule a visit to the dentist and I had to get the tooth extracted. My mouth still hurts from the extraction but I'm SO glad I won't have that toothache anymore.

I'm totally marking my calendar for my next visit, I want this to be a fixed routine! It's recommended to go every 6 months, but I'm making mine every 3 months. I still have to get a wisdom tooth removed. Geez. But for now onto teeth whitening! I'm thinking natural remedies or maybe crest strips.

It should really be a no-brainer, but for ladies who are more busy or have forgotten, please visit your dentist regularly! My daughter doesn't have any teeth yet, but once she gets them, I'm gonna make sure she keeps all of them :)

Now I can enjoy my hauls! I've received nearly all of the items I ordered online (there's a bunch) and will post about them soon.

*Note: I do not own the image included in this post.

6 comments:

Jem said...

i remember hen i had my wisdom tooth extracted..
it hurts a lot!

good thing that you have all your packages with you
yay!
^_^

Golden said...

Aww! I'm guilty too of not regularly visiting my dentist. I might as well have an appointment scheduled with her.

Fifi said...

ack. I'm not too fond of dentists.. I got scared of em but I know I have to pay a visit to the dentist regularly *sigh*

Ida said...

thiamere, i'm scared of getting my wisdom tooth extracted! it's really nice when the packages all arrive in a bunch or 1 day apart :)

golden, kinda hard to make time for it or to remember when you're taking care of a child :) yes, better get a checkup.

fifi, i'm scared of doctors too...i have to drag myself to go and i get a bit nervous!

Whitney & the full effect said...

hey hun- let me know how the powder brush ends up applying with your foundie!! i am really interested in it :)

Ida said...

whit, sure thing! :) i'm gonna try it with both loose and liquid foundie :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design by Dulcette B. | For and only For Ida of NaturalsAndMinerals