Monday, March 16, 2009

My make-up removers

I use Humanheartnature's Honey Facial Cleanser & Make-Up Remover

and Oneplanetnoah's Oasis Soothing Baby Oil.


I really like 'em both, since both are very mild to the skin, and remove make-up pretty well.

Ingredients:
Honey Facial Cleanser - cocoa butter, beeswax, goat's milk, bee propolis, distilled water, dark hiney, natural vitamin E.

Oasis Baby Oil - Virgin Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Avocado Oil, Colloidal Oatmeal, Aloe Vera Extract, Calendula Extract, Evening Primrose Oil, Chamomile and Lavender Essential Oils, Vitamin E.

Prices: Honey Facial Cleanser at Php 99.75 (approx $2.05) at 100ml and Oasis Soothing Baby oil at Php 180 (approx $3.72) for 50ml.

Both are suitable for all skin types. Neither caused me any skin irritation at all nor dried out my skin. HHN's Honey Facial Cleanser is unscented, while I find Oasis Baby Oil's mix of lavender, oatmeal, and virgin coconut oil scents quite pleasant. If I'm too lazy to wipe off with cotton or if I just put on light make-up, I tend to use HHN as I can just wash it off with water. This is an okay product, cheap but it works.

If I used medium to heavy make-up coverage though, I remove it with Oasis Baby Oil since I notice that this removes make-up very thoroughly. I actually bought this for my baby girl but as one of its suggested use was as mom's make-up remover, I gave it a try. Now I'll have to get a bigger size because I'm lovin' it! After I use this I wash my face with my usual facial wash, and every time, my skin feels much softer than usual. It's multi-purpose too. Will not be looking for more make-up removers as these two work well for me :)

Where to get them:
Humanheartnature
Oneplanetnoah

*Photos taken from respective websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design by Dulcette B. | For and only For Ida of NaturalsAndMinerals