Thursday, April 1, 2010

Always the insomniac

I felt like answering this weekly poll that I've been seeing on a number of blogs. I'm tired, but can never seem to fall asleep easily! Sigh.

1. How has your week been so far? Unexpectedly busy and tiring, especially last night and yesterday when my daughter kept a high fever. :(

2. What's your favorite mindless distraction? Oh this is easy. Scramble 2 on the iphone.

3. What's on the nails? Nothing. Wish I could put on some polish but the eczema on my right finger has been acting up.

4. Have you ever seen a UFO? No. I think I'd like to, though.

5. Do you eat seafood? Yup, pretty often.

6. Ever taken a photography class? No, but I did win 2 competitions for photojournalism. Hehe. I'd love to formally study photography.

7. What was your least favorite subject in school? Math. Always sucked at it. Oh, and Public Speaking courses. Hated those.

8. What was your favorite subject in school? English, Art, and Writing-related courses.

9. Do you wear scarves? No because it's hot here all the time.

10. Have you ever used LUSH Lemony Flutter? Was it good? Haven't tried it.

A peaceful Lenten season to everyone :)

2 comments:

Golden said...

Aww, what happened to your daughter? I hope it isn't serious.

Lots of love,

Ida said...

Hi Golden, thankfully it wasn't anything serious. :) But I was scared cause at one point her fever reached 39.4°C! She still has a bad cold but seems to be getting better. Thanks for asking :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design by Dulcette B. | For and only For Ida of NaturalsAndMinerals